When it comes to summer time fashion, in my opinion, it’s time to express a little personality and add some colour to your wardrobe. My top picks for a summer outfit right now is this one. I am loving a little pattern clash, but not too much that it’s overbearing and then I like how it’s offset with a classic pastel tote.
(BTW, if you love River Island as much as I do, head on over to their site because they’re having an up to 50% sale)
1. River Island Flag Chunky 90’s Boots
2. Katie Eary Light wash denim eyelet shorts from River Island
3. Collective Concepts Contrast Strap Tank
4. Monki Hope Sunglasses
5. River Island Black oversized fedora hat
6. Lacoste Chantaco Medium Tote